Over 100 satisfied DILOS customers speak for themselves
No two projects are alike, but together with our customers and partners we always find the right and optimal solution - across all industries, from family businesses to medium-sized companies to large corporations. DILOS has proven itself and developed further in countless projects.
The ZIEGLER GROUP from Plößberg/Upper Palatinate is a globally operating family business with currently around 1,500 employees. Within a very short time, the company has expanded its logistics offering to include warehouse logistics services. In setting up the professional 3PL contract logistics, the REMIRA DILOS warehouse management system proved to be a valuable support. Goals in using DILOS:
- Expand the value chain with an own warehouse and additional logistics services.
- Replace warehouse processes with Excel
- Implement all processes from goods receipt to picking and packing with additional services to goods issue
- Further increase the efficiency of the processes
The textile logistics specialist Barth+Co with its headquarters in Hallbergmoos near Munich processes about three million hanging and lying parts per year and handles about 100,000 articles for its customer LK International (Lasse Kjus) alone. Highlights of the warehouse management system:
- Multi-client logistics in the textile, food, merchandise, e-commerce sectors
- Wide range of added values around warehouse logistics, including iron-on or textile finishing
- Use of mobile barcode scanners
- Customer connection to LVS via interface and web application dilos.net
More logistics customers
The bosch Tiernahrung GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading pet food manufacturers in Germany. State-of-the-art production and packaging facilities as well as a comprehensive quality management guarantee the delivery of pet food according to food standards to more than 35 countries all over the world. Highlights in terms of warehouse management:
- Interface to the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- MHD management and batch tracking
- Management of partial quantities and mixed pallets
- Paperless warehouse management with WLAN scanners and forklift control terminals
- Storage from several production halls via I-points
- Connection of the fully automated high-bay warehouse to the WMS
- Connection of the driverless transport system to the WMS
- Management and time-controlled supply of packaging materials to the production facilities
- Route provisioning of delivery orders via automatic warehouse
The product range of the bicycle manufacturer CUBE includes not only high-quality bicycles, but also accessories, leisure clothing and many other bike-related products. Up to 2,500 bikes leave the production facility in Waldershof every day. At CUBE they use the combination of dilos and supplier portal with the following features:
- Integrated production management from the component to the finished bike
- Support of the QS process in production
- Piece-precise production line assembly
- Web-based supplier integration with LIEFERANTENPORTAL.DE
- Paperless warehouse control using WLAN scanner devices, from goods receipt of supplier-labeled goods to multi-level production supply transports. This means paperless picking and 100% loading control
- Connection of the conveyor line with automatic labeling system to the WMS
- Goods dispatch directly from production
- Returns processing
The Danish sporting goods manufacturer hummel can already look back on a history of more than 90 years. Denmark's triumph at the European Football Championship in 1992 - in hummel jerseys - certainly remains unforgotten. Currently, successful teams such as SC Freiburg in the German Soccer League or the Füchse Berlin in the DKB Handball Bundesliga are thrilled by hummel team sports equipment. In addition to sportswear, hummel also offers sporty lifestyle collections for children and adults as well as numerous shoe collections.
In order to further increase its logistical efficiency, hummel put its distribution logistics on a new footing last winter. In the course of moving into the new central warehouse in Handewitt near Flensburg and the associated new foundation of the subsidiary CELLA Logistik GmbH, a new warehouse management system was also introduced with dilos.
From goods receipt via picking to dispatch and returns handling, dilos covers the complete flow of goods at hummel. More than 30 order pickers process about 2,000 orders daily - completely paperless via mobile MDE technology and in specific picking variants such as multi-order picking. Thus, hummel's trendy products will always be available on time in the future.
More industry customers
GLOBO Handels GmbH, whose core business is the development and worldwide distribution of decorative home lighting, is one of the leading lighting retailers in Europe. The product range includes over 2,000 articles which are shipped to more than 50 countries worldwide.
The logistics center in St. Jakob with its 33,000 pallet spaces guarantees the ability to deliver the products. Not least thanks to its warehouse management system DILOS!
- Innovative replenishment strategy and parallel picking of several orders at the same time
- Connection to the merchandise management system of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Completely paperless warehouse management through the combined use of mobile scanner devices and forklift guidance terminals
- Performance and bonus calculation based on key performance indicators from the employee controlling system Time Data
With 29 companies, Lagerhaus Traunviertel eGen is one of the most important employers in the Traunviertel region of Upper Austria. A comprehensive range of products and services is offered in the fields of agriculture, building materials, energy, construction services, markets, building services, machinery and vehicle technology. Highlights of the warehouse management system:
- Completely paperless warehouse management, from goods receipt to goods issue, through the use of mobile MDE units. Including loading of tour vehicles for the supply and processing of pick-up customers directly in the central warehouse
- Browser-based connection of the branch locations to the central warehouse via dilos.net
- Mobile ad-hoc printout of barcode labels at the stacker
- Staging area display of picked goods on a large screen in the store area
Nerlich & Lesser
The family-owned company Nerlich und Lesser with its head office in Deggendorf is a specialized trade in the fields of iron, building materials, sanitary, heating, tiles, elements and plumbing and was founded in 1949. Today, the company operates nationwide at 12 locations throughout Germany. Features of the WMS are:
- Central warehouse with multi-shift operation and 1,600 picks per day
- Paperless warehouse management with mobile WLAN scanners
- Interface to the ERP system gevis (based on Microsoft Dynamics)
- Management of the warehouse as well as the pick-up store area via DILOS
- Picking both tour-related and ad hoc for pick-up customers
- Area-related picking of single orders or MOP runs
- Route building process and 100 % loading control by outbound scanning